Guglielmo Winery Wines
Click on a Wine Name below for all of the details about that wine.
You can reorder the list - click for ascending - click for descending.
1480 East Main Avenue
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
ZAP Member Since: 1998
Winery Founded: 1925
Winery Location Region: Bay Area
Cases Produced: 60,000
Winery Open for Tasting: Yes
Winery Charges for Tasting: Yes; $5
* Tasting fee is credited toward wine purchase of $20 or more.
Retail Sales at Winery: Yes
Offers Online Sales: Yes
* Check out winery's website for details.
Has a Wine Club: Yes
* The Guglielmo Wine Group (GWG) makes it easy for members to explore the various styles of wine we produce - as well as getting inside information regarding its production and other pertinent information, wine and food pairings and special GWG events. Six times a year, GWG will select two bottles of wine for your tasting enjoyment.
As Guglielmo Wine Group member, you receive a 15% discount on GWG bi-monthly selections, most non-wine gift items and any additional purchases of less than one case of current release wines. You also receive complimentary wine tastings for you and your guests. Members also receive a 25% discount on current release wine purchases of 12 bottles or more. For more details, please visit http://guglielmowinery.com/winegroup.htm
Offers Winery Tours: By Appt. Only
Offers Vineyard Tours: By Appt. Only
Food Available at Winery: Yes
* The Gift & Gourmet Food Shop is filled with an array of specialty food products, authentic Italian specialties, Guglielmo Winery clothing unique gifts and, of course, the entire line of Guglielmo family wines.
Has a Picnic Area: Yes
* A cobblestone piazza and village fountain reminiscent of the family’s Italian Piedmontese homeland greets visitors upon their arrival at Guglielmo Winery. Visitors can relax and enjoy a bottle of wine and snacks at tables and chairs in the piazza.
Offers a Meet the Winemaker Tour: No
Offers a Barrel Tasting: No