Celebrating 90 years, Guglielmo Winery is owned and operated by third generation family members. In addition to Estate Zinfandel and Petite Sirah, the winery produces Barbera, Sangiovese, Grignolino Rose and other Italian varietals, and also Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
George E. Guglielmo - Winemaker/President
Gene Guglielmo - Director of Sales
Gary Guglielmo - General Manager
Julie Bradford - CFO
Cindy Adams, CS - Director of Communications and Retail Operations
Elaine Stoddard - Event Center Director
1480 E. Main Ave.
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
Winery Founded: 1925
Winery Location Region: Bay Area
Cases Produced: 80,000
Winery Open for Tasting: Yes
Winery Charges for Tasting: Yes; $5.00
* Complimentary for Wine Club Members (up to 4 people).
Complimentary for wine industry employees (with business card)
Retail Sales at Winery: Yes
Offers Online Sales: Yes
* On-line ordering through our website and Amazon.
Has a Wine Club: Yes
* 2 bottles 6x a year. 20% discount on wines, 15% on winery merchandise, complimentary tasting for up to 4 people.
Offers Winery Tours: By Appt. Only
Offers Vineyard Tours: No
Food Available at Winery: Yes
* Assorted meats, cheeses, crackers and other picnic fare plus a small selection of Italian specialty foods.
Has a Picnic Area: Yes
* Shaded tables provided in our piazza.
Offers a Meet the Winemaker Tour: No
Offers a Barrel Tasting: No