Monday, Apr 11, 2022 - Wednesday, Apr 20, 2022 Monday, Apr 11, 2022
- Location If you are seeking something new, off-the-beaten path destinations, ZAP has your next adventure: Eastern Europe & the Danube River.
- Cruise personally hosted by Rebecca Robinson of ZAP and top Zinfandel vintners Doug Beckett, Founder of Peachy Canyon Winery and Miro Tcholakov, Winemaker for Trentadue Winery and Proprietor of Miro Cellars and Mark Vernon, CEO of Ridge Vineyards
- Onboard University of Zin Wine Education Program
Onboard welcome reception, tastings and group dinners with wine hosts
- Food & Wine Trails optional private-to-the-group wine-themed shore excursions in select ports
- $200 per person River Heritage Discount (past Uniworld guests)
- $100 per person shipboard credit bonus (if booked by July 30, 2021)
- Accommodations aboard Uniworld’s S.S. Beatrice
2-nights pre-cruise hotel stay in Bucharest with breakfast and transfers
- Visit to 2 UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Shipboard gratuities
- All meals & entertainment on ship
- Unlimited wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, specialty coffee, tea and bottle water
- All scheduled airport transfers on arrival / departure dates
- Uniworld complimentary shore excursions
- Complimentary Internet & WiFi
- Complimentary use of bicycles onshore
Follow a path forged by crusaders, kings and conquerors through Hungary, Serbia, Croatia, Romania and Bulgaria with your congenial hosts and Zinfandel experts – Doug Beckett , Miro Tcholakov and Mark Vernon. Join fellow Zin enthusiasts as you travel from dynamic Bucharest to splendid Budapest, discovering the best that the revitalized nations of Eastern Europe have to offer along the way.
While onboard your luxury river-ship, experience ZAP’s unrivaled University of Zin activities, including receptions, seminar & tasting and group dinners with your onboard hosts sharing their passions for winemaking and some of their favorite Zins’.
Doug & Nancy Beckett | Founders Peachy Canyon Winery BIO
Miro & Molly Tcholakov | Owner Miro Cellars | Winemaker Trentadue Winery BIO
Mark & Dianne Vernon | CEO Ridge Vineyards BIO