How It Works
- All Advocate members receive a Passport to Zinfandel. The number of stamps included with the passport varies depending on membership level*.
- Each stamp is valued at a minimum of $20, accommodates two guests, and is valid for one visit per participating winery.
- Visit participating wineries during regular business hours. Check the winery for reservation requirements.
- Upon arrival, introduce yourself to the tasting room staff and present your passport.
- Enjoy your complimentary Zinfandel tasting. We suggest you jot down some tasting notes while you're there.
- Please contact the winery before you visit to set your appointment and verify their hours of operation.
- Join or renew now to activate your passport.
2201 Westside Road, Healdsburg
650 Lytton Springs Road, Healdsburg and 17100 Montebello Road, Cupertino
Seghesio Family Vineyards
700 Grove Street, Healdsburg
Wilson of Dry Creek
1960 Dry Creek Rd, Healdsburg