Roundtrip Tokyo Mar. 31 – Apr. 14, 2025
| 14-nts |
Seven Seas Explorer
Join the co-founders of Robert Biale Vineyards, the CEO of Ridge Vineyards and the Proprietors of Cast Wines for a Spotlight On Wine and the world of Zinfandel in Japan. Sail roundtrip Tokyo for 14 nights uncovering the magical beauty of the ancient cultures and modern cities of Asia. You will explore centuries-old temples and pagodas from Shanghai to Tokyo with a backdrop of natural beauty. This region will leave you breathless.
As a guest of ZAP, you’ll have exclusive access to private wine events both onboard and ashore with Bob & Wendy Biale, Mark Vernon and Jack & Ann Siefrick and intimate gatherings with your hosts and fellow F&WT travelers. These pre-planned special events and ZAP’s unrivaled University of Zin are for your enjoyment only, and not available to all travelers on board.
In addition, Zinfandel Advocates & Producers (ZAP) will be hosting additional tasting seminars and a tasting for the entire ship, introducing all passengers aboard Regent Seven Seas Explorer to what makes the legendary Zinfandel grape so special and why it is the reason for building a members-only club for its biggest supporters.
- FREE Roundtrip Business Class Air (intercontinental flights)
- FREE Regent Seven Seas 3-night Pre or Post-Cruise Land Program
- FREE Unlimited Regent Seven Seas Shore Excursions
- FREE Unlimited Beverages, Including Fine Wines and Spirits
- FREE Open Bars and Lounges
- FREE Pre-Paid Gratuities
- FREE Specialty Restaurants
- FREE Transfers Between Airport and Ship
- FREE Unlimited WiFi
- FREE Valet Laundry Service
- Optional F&WT Tokyo shore tour will be offered in conjunction with Regent Seven Seas optional Vibrant Tokyo pre-cruise land program
- Welcome & Farewell Receptions, Wine Seminar and Winemaker’s Dinner with ZAP hosts
- $400 Shipboard Credit per suite