Be sure to check out these wineries’ Zinfandel only wine clubs!
Our Zin Lovers Club is an amazing way to experience the flagship variety of the Dry Creek Valley – Zinfandel. Two shipments per year arrive at your door with nothing but the finest Zinfandels from our portfolio of wines. The annual cost of membership ranges from $270-$775 per year, with flat rate shipping for all tiers.
The CLuB offers 4, 6, or 12 bottles of winemaker Janell Dusi’s selection, released twice per year, typically in March and October. Want ALL ZINFANDEL? Just let us know! Pricing of each CLuB allotment may vary.
The following are approximations:
- 4 bottle: $130 + tax and shipping
- 6 bottle: $180 + tax and shipping
- 12 bottle: $360 + tax and shipping
Including up to 6 different Zins from their single-vineyard, terroir-driven Zinfandels, to easy drinking blends, they have wines for all occasions.
- 20% Zin Lover’s Club – Six bottle
- 25% off Zin Lover’s Case Club
Automatically receive a case of every Zinfandel we make, as it’s released. 20% discount from retail price. $170-$240 plus tax, per shipment.
Club Ped – ZinFan benefits also include:
- 15% discounts on additional case purchases
- 10% discounts on additional 6 bottle purchases
- 10% discounts on Tasting Room Merchandise
- Invitations to private Club Ped events
Ridge Vineyards – Z List wine club
Designed specifically for the zinfandel lover, the Z List provides you an amazing lineup of single-vineyard zinfandels sourced from historic vineyards and shipped direct to you twice a year. The Spring shipment includes: Geyserville, Paso Robles, and East Bench. The Fall shipment includes: Lytton Springs, Pagani Ranch, and Ponzo.
- Exclusive members-only offers and discounts on limited production wines
- Complimentary tastings for up to 4 guests, members included, at our wineries
- 20% off tours and private tastings
- Complimentary admission to annual winery events
Member Discount on all purchases of current release wines:
- 10% on 1-11 750 mL bottles/equivalent volume
- 15% on 12 – 750 mL bottles/equivalent volume or more
- Discount applies to all club shipments as well
Rombauer Vineyards – Zinfandel Club wine club
Our Zin lovers’ collection showcases wines from some of California’s oldest and most revered Zinfandel regions, including single-vineyard and winery-only productions.
- Member savings of 20% on club shipments
- Member savings of 15% on all non-shipment wine purchases
- Complimentary tastings for you and up to 3 guests, per visit (Member must be present to receive discount. Reservations required.)
- One complimentary cave tour for you and up to 3 guests per calendar year
- Exclusive offers and access to limited-production wines
- Invitation to members-only events
- Special offers during the month of your birthday
- Customized shipments — call or email in advance to add wines of your choice to your regular shipments with no additional shipping fees
- Winery pick-up option
Zin Lover (Limited to 500 members)
*Receive 6 bottles for each wine club release. Average cost per shipment $183-$215 plus tax and shipping. 10% discount on all purchases.
Zin Advocate (Limited to 100 members)
*Receive 12 bottles in each shipment twice per year. Average cost per shipment $347-$405 plus tax and shipping. 15% discount on all purchases.
*Club memberships may be canceled at anytime with written notice after one year. All purchases will be billed to your credit card number on file. Talty Winery reserves the right to change policies and terms of our Just Zin Wine Club without prior notice.
– Flexibility to tailor your wine club releases to what you want!
– Exclusive access to all of our limited-production wines.
– Access to library wines only available to our club members.
– Discounts on all wines, logo merchandise, and club shipments.
– Complimentary VIP tasting for you and your 5 guests.
– Winemaker tasting notes for each shipment.
- “Zin Sampler” of 21 newly released Zinfandels. Reserves included.
- 25% discount on wines in club shipments
- 2 club shipments per year
- 12 bottles (a sampling of new releases) of award winning Zinfandels per shipment
- Club shipments include reserves and non-reserve Zinfandels
- Average price for club shipments is $433
- Club shipments in October and March
- Re-orders: Additional 10% discount on club shipment wines and $.01 ground shipping on case re-orders within 30 days for pick-up members and 45 days for ship members
- 25% discount on all other wine purchases
- 20% discount on non-wine purchases
- Complimentary tasting for Club Members and up to 4 guests
If your winery offers a Zinfandel only wine club option, please let us know and we’ll include you in this ever-expanding list..