Saturday, May 6, 2023 - Saturday, May 13, 2023 Saturday, May 6, 2023
- May 6 - 13, 2023
- Cruise personally hosted by Rebecca Robinson of ZAP and top Zinfandel vintners: Julie Johnson of Tres Sabores and Erin Cline of Three Wine Company
- Onboard University of Zin Wine Education Program
- Onboard Receptions, University of Zin Tastings and Winemaker’s Dinner with your hosts
- Food & Wine Trails optional private-to-the-group wine-themed shore excursions in select ports
- Optional 2-night post-cruise Basel & Alsace land package curated exclusively for ZAP guests
- $150 per person River Heritage Discount (past Uniworld guests)
- $150 per person shipboard credit bonus for bookings made by July 29, 2022
- Accommodations aboard Uniworld’s Super Ship: S.S. Antionette
- Visit to 4 UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Shipboard gratuities
- All meals & entertainment on ship
- Unlimited wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, specialty coffee, tea and bottle water
- All scheduled airport transfers on arrival / departure dates
- Uniworld complimentary shore excursions
- Complimentary Internet & WiFi
- Complimentary use of bicycles onshore
Join Zinfandel Advocates & Producers and Women in Wine for an inspirational adventure in the romantic, soul-stirring beauty of the fabled Rhine. Just so you know, this cruise is not just for women—men are welcome—we will have a fantastic time sailing together!
Cruise with top Zin producers, Julie Johnson of Tres Sabores and Erin Cline of Three Wine Company, along the Rhine—Germany on one side, France on the other. Discover Alsace, whose dual French and German heritage has given it fabulous food and a winemaking tradition that goes back to the Romans. Marvel at castles that were once mighty fortresses and get an insider’s look at one of the only castles on the Rhine that has never been destroyed, Marksburg Castle. Visit historic cities, including ancient Cologne and picturesque Strasbourg; stroll through the fairytale town of Rüdesheim; and taste delightful white wines in the villages where the grapes are grown. The sheer beauty of this region will inspire you for years to come.
Uniworld’s fleet of Super Ships take it to the next level. Once you step aboard S.S. Antionette, you’ll discover the pinnacle of luxury with her grand design elements, ultra-luxurious amenities, additional suites, more dining venues and more guest space – no detail is overlooked. It is the perfect ship to experience ZAP’s unrivaled University of Zin activities, including receptions, a seminar & tasting and winemaker’s dinner with your onboard hosts as they share their passion for winemaking and some of their favorite Zins’.
Erin Cline – General Manager, Three Wine Company
Julie Johnson – Winemaker & Owner, Tres Sabores