Hendry winery is a small, family-owned grape growing ranch located in Southern Napa Valley. The 200-acre property was purchased by George W. and Margaret Hendry in 1939. Their son, George Hendry, planted the property entirely to wine grapes in the early 1970’s and established a reputation for growing quality grapes. In 1992, he made his first wines under the Hendry label.
George Hendry, Owner, Winemaker
Mike Hendry, Vineyard Manager